|Beschreibung / Werbetext (englisch)|
Strike out the competition with… RELIEF PITCHER!
Take the best seat in the park… behind home plate. Then get into the game as famous sports announcer Jack Buck calls the action.
Choose a regular 9-inning game. Or, if you thrive on pressure, select the Relief Pitcher mode. It transports you to the late innings of a tight game, where you'll throw every pitch, swing every bat – until the game's decided. Whether you're playing head-to-head or playing against the computer, Relief Pitcher is the ultimate in competition!
• SELECT FROM 4 TEAMS: Power-hitting team; fast team; high-batting average team; or good fielding team.
• OPERATOR SELECTABLE TEAM CITIES to relive regional rivalries!
• PITCHING: Choose your Special Pitch – rising fastball, screwball, knuckleball or sinker.
• BATTING: Each team member's Baseball Card identifies: AVG (Contact ability), HR (Power potential) and SB (Speed rating).
• FIELDING: Every player on your team has unique fielding and throwing abilities.
Cash in on the proven popularity of America's favorit sport. Go to the bank with the best baseball game ever – RELIEF PITCHER!
Nicht zu verwechseln mit dem 1986 entwickelten, aber unveröffentlichten gleichnamigen Arcadespiel.
|Konsolen- und Computerumsetzungen
▶ Relief Pitcher (Atari Lynx, Atari)
▶ Relief Pitcher (Super Nintendo Entertainment System)
|◀ Relief Pitcher (1986)||Road Burners ▶|